Eden Block is looking to employ a full-time (or part-time) researcher. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting research and interpreting data across our various topics of research. Areas of research include due diligence on blockchain companies, technical analysis of blockchain (and related) technologies, enterprise consulting research, and industry research, among others. Topics of research will be provided.
Our ideal candidate will come from an academic background with a focus in computer science and have excellent knowledge of blockchain and decentralized ledger technologies. The candidate will be fluent in English (written and spoken) and will have a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university.
At Eden Block we offer:
– A dynamic and highly rewarding working environment
– Learn about high potential, emerging technology from the inside
– Small, friendly, and international team from 5 countries
– Instant communication without a complicated organizational structure
– Responsibility and autonomy
– Data-driven tracking of your progression and overall career
– Negotiable compensation scheme