Description of the company / About us:
StakeIn is a staking-as-a-service (StaaS) platform based in Vancouver, Canada focused on transparency and security. At StakeIn we make it our top priority to keep digital assets in a safe, and profitable environment that are optimized for yield. We want to build an organization providing the needed infrastructure and software to blockchain network and serve the needs of institutional and large token holders.
Remote-Part time/Full time
Our team is seeking a developer to help configure and automate blockchain validator project for our MVP. You should have appropriate hands-on devops and web development experience. Your time will be mostly spent on launching new network nodes and building a user interface and web application back end for staking services.
An ideal candidate will have the skills and experience outlined below and will be a strong fit for the StakeIn culture.
This is a part-time remote position until MVP development then it will transition to be a full time position if we feel that you are the right candidate.
**Please note that salary is paid in equity until fundraising is complete.
Hands on devops and web development experience, appropriate to build and launch validator nodes from scratch
Ensure best-in-class security operations
Help to recruit your future team that will help to build a secure, trusted brand that can seamlessly allow crypto-asset holders to earn interest on their holdings
Assist in network development that our nodes support
· Extensive knowledge of best practices in security operations
· Minimum of 1-2 years of devops experience
Candidates should be proficient with node.js in server side contexts.
They should be confident architecting and implementing APIs.
· Bachelors or Masters in computer science or equivalent
· Prior work experience building blockchain platform products
· Highly adaptable in a startup environment
Benefits and impacts
· Seed stage start up where you can make a true impact on the product, customers, team and overall blockchain space
· Work remote, flexible hours
· One of first 5 employees; opportunity to grow as the company grows
· Seed stage equity + competitive salary after fundraising