– Handle digital and social media content strategies.
– Develop and implement publicity and marketing strategies.
– Support in event management and projects.
– Content planning and execution across various social media channels for all company assets.
– Liaise with designer and business team.
Communicate and launch marketing campaigns, promotions and events.
– Ensure promotions and campaigns are in compliance with company’s legal requirements.
– Maintain customer database and generate meaningful market trends report.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields.
– Minimum 1 – 3 years of Communications and Marketing experience.
– Able to work independently and as a team.
– Able to multitask and detail oriented.
– Basic design skills.