Founded in 2016, æternity blockchain is an Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to
deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
As Developer, you’ll be responsible for implementing new features for our system, diagnosing issues, and fixing bugs.
Beside the technicalities you will gain a holistic view of the æternity products and ensure a greater usability with every single task you complete. In this role, you will partake in brainstorming and delivering improvements to the core of .
• Designing and developing enhancements to projects, and integrating them
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Facilitate root cause analysis of platform issues
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of technical developments in the industry
• Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Researching and learning new skills and technologies as requirements evolve
• Giving input into the potential progression of æternity and its systems
• 5+ years’ experience with (If you have a bit less, don’t hesitate to write us either)
• Strong communication in written and spoken English
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience with concurrent and parallel development
• Code optimization and performance improvements
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills in multi-tier environments
• Ability to work remotely
Would be plus:
• Familiarity with Blockchain, wallet integration
• Experience with Elixir and other functional languages
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Job Type: Independent Contractor
IMPORTANT!!! Be aware of a scam where a fraudster impersonates HR in emails, social media messages or text messages. Plenty of industries are targeted by scammers presently. No interview is taking place on Telegram or any other channel.