Founded in 2016, æternity blockchain is an Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
We’re hiring a self-motivated Technical Project Manager with experience of managing different roles in the project. The successful candidate will coordinate development teams, work with tech leads and ensure that development is planned ahead according to scrum/sprint standards. He or she will have a sound product and code understanding to be able to analyse how development is progressing with deliverables and coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply!
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Coordinate development team effort to achieve deliverables in time.
• Closely collaborate with team leads.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Communicate and report to management and other teams/fields like marketing, BD etc.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Ensure proper documentation of progress and status in the PM tool.
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
• 5+ years of technical project management and related experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Open source experience/ blockchain experience.
• Knowledge of communication protocols (WebRTC, RPC, torrents etc.. or similar).
• Understaind of GitFlow : methodology and practice.
Technical Project Manager top skills and proficiencies:
• Developing and Tracking Budgets.
• Project Management.
• Process Improvement.
• Performance Management.
• Verbal Communication.
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Location: remote from Europe
Job type: Independent contractor