Role: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time (Contract basis)
Umbrella Network, a decentralized, community-owned layer 2 data oracle serving the DeFi community, is a newly launched blockchain project, having just come off of a very successful IDO on Polkastarter in early February. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join in the early stages of our rapidly growing team. You will be working with the Head of Marketing as well as other teams at Umbrella to coordinate various marketing related activities including Community Management, Social Media Management, Content Management & Marketing, Events, and other related responsibilities. Looking for candidates with at least 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience, and some exposure to the blockchain industry already.
– Work closely with both internal and external teams to help coordinate various day-to-day marketing activities.
– Work with external teams and our community on overseeing and coordinating community management including our Telegram and Discord channels.
– Work with teams on overseeing social media management including Twitter.
– Work on various marketing related projects including coordinating AMAs, promotional events & competitions, online events and other marketing activities.
– Work with the content team on reviewing and editing content created for our Medium blog, for our KOLs, towards press releases, and our monthly newsletter.
– Be knowledgeable and keep up to date on current industry trends within the blockchain and DeFi industries, performing relevant market research when needed.
– Provide general marketing and administrative support and activities.
– Proven: You have at least 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience, including some exposure and fundamental knowledge of the blockchain industry. Specific experience in DeFi would be preferred.
– Responsive & Communicative: Whether written or orally, your communication skills are outstanding in any context. You must be fully fluent in English. You respond fast and are readily available. You are on social media and online chats all the time.
– Passionate: You are passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields. You are self motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment. You love to constantly learn and keep abreast of trends and developments in the blockchain and DeFi industries.
– Independent: You can take the ball and run with it. Given a firm set of values and guidelines, you can move quickly and independently, using your best judgement.
– Organized: You are super organized, punctual and have great time management skills.
– Not a jerk: You have integrity and are fun to work with.
We are a small team of passionate crypto enthusiasts and technologists. We are looking for good people with a similar passion for the industry to join us in our mission to bring the world’s data onto the blockchain.