Tokensoft builds advanced digital assets. Our software platform automates the fundraising and investor management experience for tokenized investments on blockchain technology. We were founded in 2017 to provide asset issuers with a compliant, stable, and secure option for launching token sales, and have expanded to support multi-blockchain technologies for securities, currencies, and other asset classes.
Tokensoft seeks experienced developers who can scale a technology stack. As we grow across blockchain platforms to support wrapped cryptocurrencies (via our recently launched platform, Wrapped.com) and security tokens, we are looking to grow our industry leading team of engineers to tackle the unique challenges with distributed systems and large data sets.
As a Blockchain Engineer at Tokensoft, you will investigate and implement token standards on new blockchains by writing smart contracts. You will then integrate these contracts into our back end infrastructure to read on-chain state and submit automated transactions to the network. You will be part of a passionate, tight-knit, accomplished team using the best emerging technology. Our software stack features React, Next.js, and GraphQL.
Our recent development has mostly been focused on payments via Bitcoin and Ethereum + ERC20 tokens with the Token Management features focused on Ethereum, and we are expanding to new platforms and blockchains such as Stacks, Polkadot, Algorand, and many more. You will have key input on technology direction and implementation, and provide meaningful contributions to the Tokensoft codebase.
What you’ll do
• Maintain a platform which operates at the forefront of blockchain technology and global securities laws
• Develop high quality Typescript in a fast paced environment
• Research new smart contract languages and implement token contracts on new blockchains
• Work with industry participants to define token and security standards
Integrate new blockchains into our overall technology stack
• At least 3 years’ experience building enterprise grade software
• Experience building and deploying smart contracts with real economic value at risk
• Experience with Hardware Security Module (HSM) transaction signing a plus
• Extensive experience writing unit tests
• Strong sense of high quality, maintainable code
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
What we offer
• The opportunity to join an early stage startup and work with highly talented engineers in the cryptocurrency space
• A career with a tight knit, highly communicative team in a no-ego environment
• Insurance that covers health, dental, and vision
• 401(k) plan with matching
• Flexible vacation schedule