A well-backed start-up Protocol is seeking an experienced and driven Head of Community, driving community engagement & growth.
The role will develop into a larger marketing role, and offers great career growth in this sector, within a recognised group.
**Remote role but must be based in either UK or Netherlands.
This is a rare chance to join a greenfield project that has full backing a very established player at pre-launch phase.
You will be developing and managing a community build out from scratch, including token holders, Crypto users and developers. Working to also develop wider marketing strategies and functions, whilst engaging and building the community.
• Provide the tech team with community feedback and ideas
• Represent the protocol at conferences and events
• Manage and host community events in the metaverse
• Build and manage the website and related online channels
• Create and publish content such as a blog posts, tweetstorms and memes.
• Manage social media and chat channels
Seeking an experienced Community Manager or Business Developer within the Crypto space, ideally having worked 4-5 years +
• Prior involvement in decentralised crypto (DeFi, NFTs, Metaverse, DAOs etc.) from either professional or personal experience
• Experience of launching and managing community initiatives such as events, ambassador programs, Telegram and Discord groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience of brands via managing social media
A great opportunity to join a start-up with a great team and backing. The salary will attract the best in market, as well as being paid in fiat, with token offerings on the project.
For more information apply to the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Axiom are a leading global recruitment firm focussed on the blockchain, DeFi and Web 3.0 markets. Get in touch for a confidential discussion on where you would like your career to go next.