We get that you want to work on hard problems and interesting projects. Perhaps in artificial intelligence, crypto, or highly distributed decentralized transactions. But just as importantly, a company with a purpose: democratizing access to financial stability. We check all the above boxes, and are on the ground floor of a venture funded startup led by successful exit entrepreneurs.
Our platform is the most advanced artificial intelligence, portfolio management and insights solution in the market. The live platform supports portfolio risk-adjusted returns by combining deep learning inference, active blockchain monitoring, high frequency trading, active portfolio rebalancing, automated arbitrage, target price probability analysis, and early pattern recognition of bull markets, or bear markets, or unexpected market events.
We look for people who can thrive in our culture. We default to trusting one another, relentlessly change and disrupt even if it’s to ourselves, are respectful and appreciative yet radically honest with each other, and expect everyone will always deliver work they can be proud to put their name on.
We Need You To Do:
– Design and implement scalable code to solve incredibly difficult problems
– Build new services to meet critical product and business needs using Node.js and Redis.
– Ensure near zero interruption of service, making our platform trusted and dependable.
– Articulate a vision for scaling our backend systems and people running them.
– Switch easily between server engineering and devops. We are on the ground floor, afterall.
– Stay ahead and anticipate possible failures, live debugging node.js.
– Believe in the potential of democratizing wealth building.
What We Look For in You:
– Node.js and Redis optimization and scalability experience, 5 years worth.
– The ability to write resilient, clear, efficient Node.js code.
– Work directly with our CTO to turn our vision into a consistent, tangible roadmap
Run automated tests and know what to look for when you’re troubleshooting.
– A/B test frameworks
– Demonstrate Blockchain development experience, particularly in large scale DEXes.
Not Required, but It Would be Nice if You:
– Are a Tensorflow or PyTorch expert
– Can deconstruct monolithic systems into microservices.
– Have built distributed finance, payments, or billing systems at scale.
Where You Need to be Based:
Texas or California. Any city is ok.
If you’re excited beyond words about the opportunity above, hit apply and let’s get to know one another.