PR Manager – Job Description
EAK Digital is a leading marketing communications and PR agency within the blockchain / cryptocurrency industry. At EAK Digital, we are looking for new members to join our team that share our company ethos of being hugely passionate, emotionally intelligent, proactive and positive each and every day. At EAK Digital, we have a spirit of continuous learning, cheering one another on to the finishing line and sharing in one and each others success. We are looking for our new superstars to join our team and be uniquely involved in technology that is changing the face of the world we live in.
Join EAK Digital and be at the forefront of the tech revolution.
To lead the PR team by example, consistently looking for new tactics and ideas of how to produce better media coverage for EAK Digital’s clients.
Responsible for the performance of the PR team, ensuring that each PR team member is achieving their goals and objectives and a positive work environment for the PR team.
To keep clients informed of the latest PR opportunities and to respond to client requests in a timely manner.
Ensure the maintenance of documentation for tracking project PR progress, ensuring all PR related materials are correctly referenced in each clients project book.
To consistently secure PR Coverage on major publications and to build continuous new relationships with journalists.
Organize and host daily meetings with the PR team to discuss the latest breaking news, trends and insights that could be used and leveraged to feature EAK Digital’s clients in the media.
To concept new partnership opportunities with media and EAK Digital’s brands (EAK, Istanbul Blockchain Week and BlockDown) that provide EAK Digital with exclusive benefits/opportunities.
Attend and make a major contribution to any online/offline client kick off calls/workshops
To write high quality press releases, draft article and opinion editorials for EAK Digital’s clients.
To craft unique PR campaigns and story ideas for potential new client pitches and existing EAK Digital clients.
At least 5+ years of experieince in Public Relations, ideally in the finance/technology sectors.
A good level of understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency
· Ability to provide high level counsel to clients about communications in different aspects including strategy, thought leadership building, media relations as well as issues and crisis management
· Proven track record of success in securing feature stories and business profiles for clients and managing client accounts
· Experience in managing and motivating a team, as well as contributing to overall company development
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at once, as required
• Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills