● Management: Managing the development team. In charge of the recruitment and the
distribution of the tasks. Responsible for planning and execution of short and long-term
transformation cycles to plan and meet organizational objectives, goals.
● Analysis: Analyse the demand of the product design. Planify the roadmap to transform all
necessary functions and prioritize and execute transformation? Closely track trends
(customers, revenue, margins, offerings, innovation, etc.) to ensure organizational alignment
with strategy and goals.
● Problem solving: Leading the tackling of technical problems and continuously improving the
decentralization system and lending system. Ensure the safe, stable and fast operation of the
● Innovation: Understand the latest development status of the field through continuous learning,
and actively cooperate with the company’s strategic development. Use continuous integration
technology to build, deploy and test all aspects of the product to ensure high-quality delivery.
● Leading the development: Participate in the system analysis and design of various blockchain
businesses, design decentralized transaction systems, security protocols and architectures
for lending, undertake core function code writing, develop and maintain system public core
modules; explore practical blocks The application scenarios and value of the chain in the
● Coaching: Help all teams to operate at an optimal level to meet the objectives. Work closely
with marketing and business development teams to define and deliver new offerings.
● Communication: Report the developpement statute, the resources needed to CEO and
investors; to meet and improve in alignment with strategy and goals.
Start-up company founded in Oct,2021, raised 2 million in seed round, building a decentralised
derivative standard and market. Young and energetic team, from French and international academic
background : Polytechnique, PSL, ESSEC etc.
For more information about our product and our team please review:
● A good level of English is required. The ideal candidate can also speak French.
● Familiar with consensus mechanism, encryption algorithm, zero-knowledge proof, open
source code and public chain cross-chain technology.
● Able to independently develop, integrate, deploy, refactor and tune smart contracts,
understand the principle of smart contract execution; understand the smart contract security
system, and be able to elaborate on the offensive and defensive measures for various types
of smart contract vulnerabilities;
● The ideal candidate is a PHD candidate or PHD in studies related to Computer Science.
● Requires an engineer or master degree in studies related to Computer Science, or 6 years of
experience in fintech or blockchain related projects.
● The ideal candidate is determined and believes in the decentralized system.
● Familiar with web3, node.js, Linux, Rust and Solidity languages and frameworks.
● The ideal candidate has a back-ground in quantitative finance and mathematical modeling.
100 000,00€ to 160 000,00€ per year + up to 120 000,00€ annual bonus or company share
● Possibility of promotion to CTO post
● Possibility to receive company shares.
● Salary can be paid with crypto.
● Flexible working hours.
● You have an opportunity to contribute to the open-sourced blockchain system, and participate
in the EIP standard making process.
● You will be working with the most dedicated team. to build a game changing,
Monday to Friday
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org