PicoLink is a startup company expanding into blockchain with multiple products such as PicoToken, Pico Wallet, Pico Swap, PicoChain, etc. At PicoLink we are developing new features never seen before in DeFi Wallets. Creating revolutionary products that will be the next adaptation to Defi. Looking for talented individuals to work hard and stay dedicated to figuring out and problem-solving creating applications.
As a UI/UX Designer, we are looking for someone that can work with developers and create easy-to-use interfaces.
– Able to design across all platforms (mobile applications highly recommended)
– Proactively drive and conduct user research to improve products based on systematic feedback evaluation
– Create vector illustrations, design elements, and motion graphics to create engaging social media and marketing campaigns
– Support the team in the creation of project materials, presentations, and creative briefs
– UI/UX design for landing pages and microsites
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends
– 3+ years experience as an UX/UI Designer (e.g. figma.com portfolio)
– Experience in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Webflow and Keynote
– Product orientation: you get things done in a small team and drive to release the best product possible
– Users first: you want to get users’ qualitative feedback directly and you can analyze user feedback quantitatively
– You are a DeFi/cryptocurrency user yourself and familiar with the UX issues at hand
– Prior work with React
-Always collaborating/interacting with the team to optimize development to meet deadlines