1. Design, develop and maintain blockchain-based applications and smart contracts using popular programming languages such as Solidity, Rust, Golang, etc.;
2. Collaborate with the team to identify and prioritize blockchain application features and functionalities;
3. Design and implement secure, scalable, and reliable back-end systems for blockchain applications;
4. Work on front-end development when needed;
5. Work with the team to continuously improve product user experience and performance;
6. Stay up-to-date with the latest blockchain technologies and best practices;
7. Connect with the developer community and collaborate with engineering teams within the ecosystem.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field;
2. At least 5 years of professional experience in software engineering, with substantial exposure to blockchain/Web3 technologies;
3. Extensive experience in blockchain or backend programming languages such as Solidity, Golang, or Rust;
4. Knowledge in at least one modern web development framework (e.g., React, Angular, Vue.js);
5. Experience with cloud-based architecture and deployment (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform);
6. Strong understanding of software security principles and best practices;
7. Familiarity with agile software development methodologies;
8. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
9. Great product and business sense.