Remote (European 9-17h time zone overlap, at least partially)
By joining us, you will be working with a team doing awesome things like:
– Implementing new features and maintaining Aave, a multi-billion DeFi protocol.
– Development and maintenance of Aave Governance v3, a next-generation on-chain governance system based on storage proofs.
– Development and maintenance of a.DI (Aave Delivery Infrastructure), a cross-chain communication layer introducing a consensus mechanism on top of underlying bridge providers.
– Additional projects by BGD, on the edge of DeFi and blockchain.
As an ideal candidate, you should have deep experience with Ethereum (or any other EVM-based) smart contracts development, ideally having participated on a production-grade DeFi application on the Solidity side.
You should be able to implement high-quality Solidity code, always from a critical point of view; take key architectural decisions with solid rationale; design and implement good security procedures (tests, formal verification, fuzzing); and discuss with the rest of the team about all the previous in a constructive way.
Additionally, being a small team we value independence: you should own your projects, and we will empower you to do so.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Solidity.
– Writing good documentation.
– Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts: code reviews, feedback on designs of other team members.
– Collaborate with frontend, backend, and other smart contract engineers.
– Help identify friction points and implement solutions to improve potential bottlenecks in the development process.
– High and low level thinking, always keeping in mind the goals of each project.
– 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart – Contract Developer (Solidity and optionally Vyper).
– Passion for the DeFi and Web3 fields.
– Knowledge and experience of test-driven development.
– Deep familiarity with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities.
– Exceptional strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills with a strong analytical mindset.
– A deep understanding of the architecture of modern Web3 applications and backends.
– English language fluency.
– Able to make informed decisions that require a quick turnaround.
– Hand-on production experience with the Foundry framework.
– Understanding of formal verification tools and fuzzing, with hands-on experience as a plus.
– Salary range: 80-200k, with potential bonus.
– Remote work and flexible working hours, but with at least partial overlap with European time zones.
– 20 days paid holiday
– Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
– Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV and a cover letter (only Google Drive files) to email@example.com