Do you want to be part of a fast growing team of crypto devs? Do you want to help us grow by talking with blockchain companies who would benefit from our hackathons, livestream hacking, and blockchain developer education?
We need you to reach out to blockchain companies and discuss sponsorship opportunities. We will help with materials, and knowledge (including teaching you technical items) so that you’re well prepared to have meaningful conversations with blockchain companies.
Simple structure: You’re paid a set percentage of sponsorships you fully secure. We’ll discuss this in detail if it looks like the opportunity is a mutual fit between you and ForkedBlock.
Equity is possible for candidates that can deliver.
London Crypto Services is looking for crypto and smart-contract security auditors.
Crypto security auditors review code for security deficiencies and publish reports on the same.
Crypto security auditors are paid depending on audit scope and the result of their audit reports.
– Strong grasp of solidity programming language
– Solid understanding of technical aspects concerning Ethereum/Ethereum Classic blockchain and EVM
– Experience in remix IDE, ClassicEtherWallet
– Basic knowledge of cryptography
• You will have the opportunity to work on and up-skill in bleeding edge blockchain technology
• Remote working
– Planning, designing and creating software from scratch
– Creating and implementing test strategies to verify the software models
– Supporting, debugging, and maintaining deployed systems
– Engaging with a cross-functional team to gather and understand their requirements and to solve complex problems
– Ethereum and Smart contract development
– Using HTML5, CSS3 and relevant web stacks
– Developing public third-party APIs
– Writing clean & modular code following modern best practices
– Some work experience
– Experienced building large-scale Rails applications
– Excited about the crypto space
– Comfortable working in large and complex codebases
– Committed to making the user experience of products you work on seamless
– Thoughtful about security
– Relentless in seeking out and taking feedback
– Good selling and communication skills
– Experience in Business Development and Sales
– Basic Understanding of Blockchain technology
– Self driven with passion for business networking and relationship building
– Ideal candidate
– Involve in a previous ICO
– Critical analysis, problem-solving and decision making
– Managed a finance and sales team before
– Excellent with numbers and maths
BAKD is a platform for entrepreneurs and projects of any size to network, raise funds, find team members and learn, all in one place while they build out their next great idea.
BAKD gives startups not only the capital they need to succeed, but we instil the confidence and give them the tools they need to succeed. All of this will be possible by using the BAKD utility coin to invest in campaigns and receive project disbursements.
Finally BAKD is also a place where investors can feel safe investing in cryptocurrency startups.
They will no longer have to wonder where their money is going or if projects are really meeting their deadlines and milestones. If project milestones are not met and the project becomes abandoned, all remaining investor funds are returned. Invest with confidence.
Read the full One Pager at https://bakd.io/docs/onepager-eng.pdf
We are currently in the process of building an experienced and dedicated team for the BAKD project.
We are recruiting an experienced C++ Blockchain Developer to help ensure our development will meet our organizational goals and objectives.
Initial focus is on re-branding the forked coin to become the BAKD Coin, and make the required adjustments to the coin specs.
This is not a full time role and as such hours may vary.
Previous experience in developing blockchain solutions
Extensive blockchain knowledge
Excellent communication skills
Excellent C++ skills
CS Degree highly regarded
We are currently offering remote roles only. As we have not yet launched, we do not have funds to pay salaries, however you will be compensated in BAKD coins once we go live, including any backlogged hours worked.
Job Title: Senior Back End Engineer – Blockchain
Location: Remote is OK within USA or Canada
Travel: 5% / year
Experience: 5 – 8 years as senior developer
Type: Full time, permanent / W2 prefered, 1099 is possible DOE
Salary Range: 150K to 250K / year DOE
Other compensation: Bonus, Benefits
Job ID: E219KS
Blockrecruiters.io, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Senior Back End Engineer for a preferred client (with a top 100 token), who is creating a new blockchain platform to work with the whole of the internet. Experience building an (SOA) service oriented architecture or cloud infrastructure. The key goal of this position is to play a core role in the development of a decentralized platform for dApps.
This cutting edge team is building a foundational core blockchain infrastructure and plans to build a platform on top of that, which abstracts the complexities of decentralization and blockchain. This allows other developers to build dApps quickly and efficiently with a set of APIs and services to leverage.
Bring your architect and systems development expertise to develop the new framework that will sit on top of all other platforms
Work with thousands of developer contributors from around the world, creating the new internet and a blockchain platform that will work with all coding languages
Participate in the R&D side, as the client is constantly looking for new blockchain technologies and better decentralized architectures. Participate in the continuously growing, learning and development of technologies
5 – 8 years of senior level development experience using open source technologies
Experience building an SOA (Software Oriented Architecture) or cloud infrastructure
6 + months developing and learning about blockchain, any platform, a variety is best
Strong knowledge and experience in internet security networks and/or cryptography
Github contributor with repository to share that shows development of framework(s)
Nice To Have:
Hands on experience with blockchain technologies and frameworks
Experience with consensus algorithms, TEE or ARM, is preferred
Blockchain experience up to POC completion is preferred
Experience with cryptography and crypto currencies is a preferred
BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
Ability to speak Mandarin
Experience with public speaking would be nice in order to be the platform evangelist to spread the word at meetups, conferences, events, etc., but it is not a requirement
Experience working successfully from a remote office/home
The new crypto project called Recruit is an exciting new business that currently is looking for a marketing manager to take their marketing to the next level for a one year contract.
You will be the key component in the all the digital and social channels working closely with the dev and his team to plan and execute marketing strategies that allow the growth of the project. You will find and choose marketing channels to work with and set objectives for every channel. You will create content for the company. You will be creative, coming up with business pitches, and campaign material. You will make sure that the marketing material executed is aligned with the company goals. You will find appropriate influencers in the field and work with them.
We are looking for someone who is Crypto crazy and understands the landscape but more importantly has a good understanding of Marketing concepts and implementation.
Required of you:
– Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications (or currently completing);
– Proven track record developing marketing strategies that drive performance, preferably with convincing case studies to show us;
– Proven ability to design and implement effective funnels for monitoring traffic and engagement;
– Knowledge of the blockchain industry and cryptocurrency ecosystems;
– Experience tracking and optimizing campaigns across multiple platforms and locations
– Experience with executing and analyzing email marketing, social campaigns, with a proven ability to use data in your decision-making;
– Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills;
– High attention to detail ;
– Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a decentralized team environment;
– Professional English, additional languages are considered as a benefit.
profit sharing to be discussed
If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to continue your cryptocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you.
Chief Engineer – REMOTE – Blockchain – Permanent
Salary: £150k – £155k
Plexus are currently partnered with a rapidly emerging tech company who are in search of a Chief Engineer to join them as they create a revolutionary platform. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small fast paced team, made up of strong academics who are passionate about the technology they are building.
This is a senior role where you will lead the development of key features on their ground-breaking platform for smart contracts. You will be responsible for building out production level code as well as managing the development lifecycle through to testing and deployment.
– Experience in programming languages, ideally Node.JS
– DevOps Experience (Docket, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
– Proven Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
– Experience in managing tech teams of Developers, DevOps, Product etc
– A track record of working on highly-complex SaaS software
– Passion for Blockchain technology
– The opportunity to work on and up-skill in brand new Blockchain technology
– Remote working option
Are you highly motivated, accurate, communicative competent, in love with blockchain and highly administrative skilled? You are a real problem solver, very resourceful, fast and flexible?
Then this job opportunity is for you!
For a crypto start-up, we are looking for a skilled, accurate and reliable assistant to aid in our General Operations. You will be working alongside our CIO, and perform tasks or a set of tasks. For this role, it is important you have at least moderate knowledge of Blockchain. Furthermore, you are proficient in English.
Tasks may include but are not limited to;
• On-Chain and Off-Chain research;
• Create high-quality Spreadsheets or Docs;
• Organize Data;
• Email handling;
You will be working as an independent sub-contractor, compensation will be determined upon blockchain knowledge and administrative skills.
Contract Rate Negotiable
Plexus are proud to be working with a Blockchain protocol who are building interoperability between Blockchain platforms. Their distributed team are looking for a C++/Solidity Expert to join in line with their roadmap. The successful individual must have had commercial experience using Ethereum, Solidity, Geth or worked on Ethereum at a protocol level.
• Must have 4+ years expertise in C++
• Strong understanding of Ethereum at a protocol layer
• Ability to code Smart Contracts
For more information and to apply, please click below.