We are looking for a Growth Hacker/Social Media Manager for ShareRing, a mobile travel app (blockchain), with a focus to grow our community on social media and ultimately our social traffic.
EXPERIENCED with Reddit, Bitcointalk, Quora, Telegram
Relay on social media on a daily basis our content
Administrate the schedule and publishing of high-quality, regular content on social networks globally,
Communicate with our crypto community in a nice, creative and engaging way to ensure optimal reach for our content,
Lead experiments to grow our fanbase, our engagement rate and our conversion rate on social media.
Strong creative writing background and skills required,
Solid experience within social media marketing, ideally in the blockchain or tech scene.
Competitive monthly salary, depending on profile, country of residence and experience,
Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them,
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability.
Æternity Establishment is seeking a Director for our Business Development in the Asia-Pacific region. We are looking for a person speaking Mandarin who enjoys developing new prospects, whilst establishing and broadening relations and blockchain projects with existing customers. Ultimately you will build a sustainable pipeline, supporting æternity’s position in the Asian-Pacific region. This position relies on broad experience (IT, Sales and Marketing) and judgment to plan and accomplish defined goals.
Your tasks include:
– Understand æternitys technology
– Analyse the market and find business use cases, strategies and
opportunities for æternity technology in the Asia-Pacific region
– Expand our local business-relations network
– Acquire new prospects
– Maintain good relations with our existing partners, coordinate and expand
existing projects and business relations
– Coordinate and/or support projects our asian-pacific partners
– Attend and represent æternity on conferences and meetings. (Oversea travel
– Become the go-to person in the Mandarin-speaking æternity community
Attend and represent æternity on conferences and meetings. (Oversea travel
– Organize/Support æternity events in Asia-Pacific
– Support various communicational matters in Mandarin language when
needed (telegram, wechat, translation of content, etc.- mainly done by our
– Ultimately establish a Hub in the Asian-Pacific region
This fits your personality:
– Enjoys meeting new people and grasping their business needs and
– Eager to learn about innovative approaches, projects and technologies
– Works in a well-structured manner with the rest of the Business Development
– Can work in a distributed manner
– Thinks ahead and manages new tasks efficiently
– Creative mind that comes up with new ideas
– Is organized and able to keep track of multiple topics to manage
– Able to adapt to various business-cultures
– Highly professional communication skills to match and align various stake-
Your background and skills:
– Multiple years experience (+5) in business development, project
management or a related field.
– Sound knowledge of blockchain technology and/or willingness to learn
– Experience in starting and following through projects.
– Languages: English and Mandarin (required), German (a plus), other Asian –
languages (as a plus).
The position of the Director Asian-Pacific is open to be adapted according to your skill-set and performance in the future.
Location: remote + frequent presence in Liechtenstein. Travel to various countries in Asian Region
Transform Finance with Blockchains
At Coinify we are building the next generation of our Blockchain payment systems, which are being used globally by thousands of customers. We are therefore expanding our development team with new Senior Developers.
Do you share our vision of how disruption of Financial Services is propelled by Virtual Currencies and share our vision of becoming the Mastercard of Virtual Currencies?
Do you have several years of experience writing distributed applications, thrive in a fast- paced environment and want to help us transform the world of finance by developing awesome software, then Coinify is a great match for you.
We use cutting edge technologies such as ES2017, Typescript, Node.js, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, microservices and AWS. We value no bureaucracy, no bullshit and the ability to do things the proper way.
We review applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.
Coinify has since 2014 been offering a global virtual currency trading and payment platform. Our goal is to bridge between the virtual currency markets and the traditional financial space. You will be working with the Coinify team that has backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance, guaranteeing you a busy and fun workday in an international environment. Read more on Conify.com
The Aeternity Crypto Foundation is a nonprofit organization established in the Principality of Liechtenstein. The foundation supports open-source development of the aeternity blockchain protocol and its surrounding ecosystems. With focus on blockchain technology, the organization is committed to promote technical excellence and user-friendly applications.
The Aeternity Crypto Foundation and the projects ecosystem is a decentralized organization, which means most work is being done remotely, from all over the world. The primary working language is English, and much of the daily work is organized virtually. The foundations’ headquarter and management is based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. Regularly hosted team-workshops require flexible travel ability.
The foundation is looking for a self-reliant and well-organized marketing manager to join the team. Previous experiences within the non-profit and blockchain community are desirable.
In this role, you will develop marketing strategies, and partner closely with the foundation’s team and its external partners, to bring communication campaigns and marketing efforts to life. Your primary role will be to support the concept-phase, and afterwards, to execute and monitor the foundation marketing and communications activities. You will be integral to the team in building and managing campaigns that help us reach new, mission-driven talents and partners as well as communicating successfully the foundations work to the outside world.
What you will do
• Contribute to the communication and marketing strategy, to raise visibility and awareness of Aeternity Crypto Foundation, the technology and its community.
• Setup, Implement and continuously follow through discussed strategy and activities in various online and offline channels. Share responsibility for co-scripting and managing content in corresponding channels.
• Maintain steady communication flow between all internal and external parties to collect achievements and updates.
• Maintain and develop all communication channels. For example: Manage the Aternity Crypto Foundation’s social media presence and online channels (i.e. Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn, email newsletter and the Forum ).
• Monitor media mentions and provide weekly reporting.
• Manage and optimize the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximize exposure and drive awareness.
• Shared responsibility for writing and managing the monthly newsletter, e-news, and other external communications like media releases, statements, and blog content.
• Collaborate with the team and grantees to tell stories of what they do, why they do it and what they achieved.
• Ensure the website is kept up to date and presents the work accurately.
• Analyze website content and work to continually improve content and messaging.
• Be responsible for the management of graphic designs to support image, identity, and brand.
• Support the event management to coordinate and manage attendance at relevant events (conferences, workshops, meetups).
• Bring fresh ideas and creativity to the team through research or past experiences.
What we are looking for
• Certificate or degree in a relevant area (marketing, communications, PR).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital media and/or communications.
• Fluent English skills in spoken and written form. Excellent grammar, editing and proofreading skills to produce complete, correct correspondence, proposals and reports.
• Strong communication skills with ability to clearly express ideas, thoughts and concepts verbally and in writing.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, solve problems and take responsibility for moving tasks forward with minimal supervision.
A big plus
We welcome a personality that has a good understanding of open source technology, its purpose and its communities. An understanding of blockchain technology and how to apply the spirit of this technology to the project’s communication.
You should be willing to travel at least every two months to team workshops, meetups and conferences.
• Working in a highly thriving and fresh industry.
• Full-time position (80-100%).
• Competitive pay.
• Great team spirit.
• Flexible working hours.
• Preferred location: Sofia, Bulgaria or Berlin, Germany – remote.
Founded in 2016, æternity is a community funded, open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform, headquartered in Liechtenstein. Our work builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology and is designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability. Our goal is to improve existing blockchain infrastructure by building protocol technology that is extremely reliable, has a well-balanced set of features and is ultimately capable of supporting billions of users.
We are building a team of blockchain and finance enthusiasts who want to help us bring blockchain technology to the next level of efficiency, transparency, and scalability. Although our team is based in Liechtenstein, our team is distributed internationally, working remotely, and our software is completely open-source. As a result, we are currently seeking a part-time accountant assistant, ideally based in or willing to move to Germany or its border with Austria/Switzerland/Liechtenstein. However, this work will be in a distributed environment via online chat and email therefore remote work is also possible.
Among others, your tasks include:
· Managing finance-related tasks, controlling and accounting.
· Basic knowledge in accounting, controlling, budgeting, (international) tax law (main focus DACH and Liechtenstein area), and a willingness to work in an environment of ongoing regulatory changes.
· Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Process incoming invoices and input data correctly into our system.
· Manage cryptocurrency wallets and transactions.
· Match expense documents to all transactions.
· Categorize all expenses.
· Check expense documents.
· Create expense reports and overviews.
This fits your personality:
· Impeccable organization skills and accuracy, excellent with numbers, possessing strong experience in the financial field.
· Experience with basic Swiss, German and Liechtenstein tax system.
· Experience with FIFO accounting.
· Basic knowledge in Blockchain/distributed ledger technologies and how they work.
· Ability to use Blockchain explorers, export transaction histories and import/export of CSV files.
· Exceptional organizing skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Very high working accuracy.
In this position you will have the opportunity to take ownership of specific aspects of developing parts of the SDK. You will help to conceptualize and develop different kinds of demo æpps additionally to test the different parts and functionalities of the JS SDK. High interest in blockchain is a must, experience in working for blockchain projects is an extra.
Founded in 2016, æternity is a community funded, open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform, headquartered in Liechtenstein. Our work builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology and is designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability. Our goal is to improve existing blockchain infrastructure by building protocol technology that is extremely reliable, has a well-balanced set of features and is ultimately capable of supporting billions of users. æternity is a decentralised company based in Liechtenstein, which means we work remotely from all over the world. Our primary working language is English, and much of the daily work is organized virtually. We have office hubs in Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Germany and other countries.
– Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
– Experienced or interested in API design
– General understanding of Blockchain and decentralized apps and motivated
to learn more
– Skilled in one of the following (or similar):
– Vue.js, React, Angular
– Experience in frontend bundling (Webpack) and testing
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent English is a must
– Understanding of cryptography
– Project Management experience
– Comfort with test driven development and
– Continuous integration
– Experience in SDK development
– Not everything is a must-have but the more comfortable you feel with the
above bullet points the better.
This is a remote job. All software development is and will be 100% open source.
Please send along your GitHub, LinkedIn/CV and references we can get in touch with
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability, we are enabling scalable smart contracts interfacing with real-world data. Our technology is ready to scale and now is the time to bring it into the market.
We are looking for a senior professional in the senior business development role of Head of Partner Management. Your main focus will be building a partner channel which addresses (IT) consulting and IT implementation companies who are interested in employing our technology.
Build Partner Channel program
• Develop, maintain and execute Partner Channel program which addresses (IT) consulting and IT implementation companies
• Create overall partner program strategy, program requirements and benefits, onboarding procedures, program documentation, reports, and outbound communication
• Develop, maintain and execute Channel Partner program incentive documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms & conditions and rules of engagement with a focus on continuous process improvement
Recruitment & training of partners
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
• Develop training materials, create presentations for partners. Coordinate with other company teams to deliver adequate partner training for business and technical skills
• Provide regular governance, reporting, and management of indirect and joint/co-selling activities
• Reports to the Head of aeternity consulting
• Enlists the support of marketing, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
Key Qualifications for Success (both internally and externally)
• 5+ years of experience in building (technology/and or consultancy) partner channels
• Track record in partner acquisition and management
• Affinity or ideally experience in blockchain technology
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be nimble and thrive in a fluid environment.
• Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally.
• Ideally, experience in consultancy work and/or requirements of consultancy partners
• English a must, further languages advantageous
• Able to lead by example, hands-on if needed
Availability: Short term
Location: remote + frequent presence in Liechtenstein. Travel to various countries worldwide
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability, we are enabling scalable smart contracts interfacing with real-world data.
Please visit .com for further information.
We are looking for a senior professional to head the marketing part of our organization. Major tasks managed are: Overall Marketing, Community Building, Events and PR of the Blockchain solution, leading the international remote marketing team. This senior management role therefore requires you to have a broad skill set covering all these topics:
– Extensive experience leading successful Marketing, Communication and PR
– Experience in scaling projects and teams, leading remotely
– Able to lead by example, hands on if needed
– Up to date regarding modern marketing tools and communication channels
– Successful in online community building
– Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
– Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
– Willingness to travel
– Highly proficient in English (as will coordinate and correct PR texts etc.)
– Able to develop and manage media relationships
– Open source experience/blockchain experience
– Practice and interest in public speaking welcome
– Chinese and/or other languages
– To drive the overall marketing and communications strategy, connecting to
the key stakeholder groups
– Be the go-to person for all communications and promotions including working
collaboratively and managing external relationships with media, pr agencies,
journalists and partners marketing and communications teams.
– Responsible for events and speaking opportunities across the globe and
supporting these events and key team members to maximize the impact of
each event presentation.
– Establish and maintain the relevant channels, build effective agency
relationships and utilize the freelance network as required to ensure that the
organization is producing consistent, engaging and effective communications
to the various audiences
– Bring data and insight, to drive return on investment across any marketing
spend to maximize investment.
– Ensure the highest standard of communications are released to the various
We welcome a personality that has a good understanding of open source technology, its purpose and its communities. A plus is understanding of blockchain technology and how to apply the spirit of this technology to the projects communication.
Why Work with us:
Being part of the is more than a job, here you will be able to interact in teams across the globe that form part of the Ecosystem, you will find out that there is not one but a whole universe of aeternities and that our technology and our drive will change the world, are you ready to change the world then become part of our team.
Availability: Short term
Location: remote + frequent presence in Liechtenstein. Travel to various countries worldwide
If you are interested, please send us your application with a short motivational letter and your CV
Write the code for back-end components that interface directly to the blockchain.
Work on the forefront of blockchain and open source.
Have expertise in Python, Flask and Django.
Introduce new solutions and optimize the current ones.
Work on cross-functional teams.
Come up with original and elegant solutions to problems.
What we ask for
Expertise in writing back-end components, designing REST APIs.
At least 5 years experience as a backend-end engineer.
Ability to work with internal and external APIs.
Understanding of blockchain technologies and the business around them.
Ability to work in an agile energetic startup environment.
What we offer
Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
Bex500 is a rapid-growing crypto margin trading exchange.
Established in 2018, it has seen a growing number of crypto traders in over 100 countries, such as UK, Singapore, Pakistan, Russia, etc.
With the expanding business, we are in need of business development director,
1. Channels partnership – Assist marketing partner to expand marketing channels including crypto media, YouTube KOL channels, etc. Maintain a good relationship with current business partners
2. User growth- growth hacking into different target segments of users with different strategies globally
3. Content writing – In charge of marketing plan draft, supervise over PR articles and reviews
4. User maintenance-supervise over social media team to organize online events and daily updates
1. Solid tertiary education background
2. 2+ ys experience in internet/blockchain industry, marketing, and sales section preferred
3. Solid resources and contacts in the crypto area
4. Team player, efficient under great pressure