- Hands-on experience in applied cryptography, cryptographic protocols, and distributed systems.
- Built and released distributed applications and/or wallets and worked with Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain.
- optional: Running, maintaining, and developing full nodes and/or masternodes.
- Demonstrated ability to write compact, easily understood and efficient code.
- Experience writing and contributing to Open Source Software projects.
- Good communication skills, especially with remote co-workers.
- Ability to work in a ambitious fast-paced startup
What you can expect:
-chance on developing new infrastructure in a non-conquered sector yet.
-working in a well-structured and for years established european company.
-small hierarchy and bring in own ideas.
-flexible working hours
-salary above average
If you think you’re a fit, please email your resume, links to open source contributions (github profile,linkedin etc), and a short note about yourself! We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Skills: Java, Solidity, Phyton
Compensation: negotiable + Equity
Apply here 👉 https://cjl.ist/2DWhlBR