Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
1-3 yrs experience in Ethereum smart contract development
Good understanding of Solidity, EVM and related technologies like Truffle, Web3.js
Proficiency in writing bug-free and well-tested code
Good to have
Open source contributions
Excellent written communication skills
Experience writing high-value smart contracts
At Offchain Labs, we’re building a platform to unlock the full potential of smart contracts, making them private, affordable, and easy for developers. Our working prototype of Arbitrum runs on top of Ethereum and interoperates with native Ethereum contracts and tokens. We make smart contracts easier to develop at scale, with production level security. Our developer tools do the heavy lifting to add a flexible second layer to decentralized application architecture so our clients can focus on business logic and user experience.
After raising an initial round of $3.7M in seed funding in January 2019, we are ready to hire a few strong Senior Software Engineers that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and have a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Who you are:
Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
Possess production experience with a compiled language (C/C++, Go, or Rust)
Experienced with compiler construction and architecture, and security engineering on large-scale systems is a plus
Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies
Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
Your communication style is open, transparent and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
Always open to feedback, new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement
You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
What you’ve done:
Made significant contributions to the products you’ve worked on in your career
Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology
Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications
Experience working with compilers, architecting systems and developing SDKs
Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
Mastered CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning
Culture and Benefits:
Health Insurance (United Oxford)
Dental and Vision Insurance (Guardian)
FSA / Pre-tax Dependant Care FSA
401(k) with company match
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Flexible schedule with core hours from 12-5pm ET
Snacks in our Princeton office with the intention of opening a NYC office soon
Environment geared toward brainstorming and learning
Generous paid time off – everyone needs to recharge!
Company-sponsored conference passes and travel arrangements
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We are seeking a talented writer to join our team as an intern to produce a variety of short-form written content including:
– Market Analysis
– Breaking News
– Altcoin profiles
We’re interested in candidates who are looking to build their writing portfolios while being involved within the crypto startup ecosystem.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years’ experience in frontend development
Experience in developing with Angular framework
Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
– You’ll be required to develop upon our new product which is written on the MERN stack.
– You should be capable of building and leading a team of developers focused on building the product in a constantly evolving environment.
– You’ll need to be a fast-paced individual who can not only multitask but prioritizes the tasks based on their urgency in a demanding environment.
– You’ll be expected to handle the production server administration, deployment, testing and development of the same.
– Should have Min. 1 years of experience in one or more Node.j (Loopback.io), Express.js
– Experience with WebSockets / Socket.io.
– Experience with JADE template engine and module management with NPM.
– Experience with REST web services and JSON manipulation.
– Experience with MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL.
– Experience with AWS, server administration (shell scripting, firewall manipulation, ssh security, private networking, etc).
– Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
– Experience with Cloudinary, Cloud-flare or any other CDN’s would be a major plus.
– Open-source contributions will be a plus.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Strong knowledge of CSS, HTML.
– Interest in cryptocurrencies and algorithmic trading.
– Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Nice to Have:
– Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or container technology.
– Experience with ReactJs, Redux.
– Experience with Electronic trading exchange and/or high transactional volume applications.
– Experience in Developing trading engines, especially for Crypto Assets Exchanges
Location: Wework, Gurugram
About the Role:
We are looking for a Content Writer & Editor who support the communication team and may lead some of our content marketing activities.
– Editing a wide range of institutional material, including press releases, event summaries, and reports, publications and communications, managing case assignments from inception to conclusion
– Editing content daily on request, including short documents, op-eds, briefing, and other materials
– Providing editorial support at LCX workshops, including producing meeting summaries, press releases and a report of the meeting outcomes
– Able to create fresh, fascinating, and inventive ideas
– The know-how. Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats.
– A love for words, but an eye for art and design, and accuracy.
– Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
– Blog writing, Ideating, researching, writing, editing and publishing long and short-form blogs for LCX.
– Individual research, writing, and editing of research papers and presentations
– Ability to accept feedback and work collaboratively as part of a team while still advocating a clear creative vision.
– Excellent written and spoken English. English mother tongue preferred.
– Knowledge for other languages would be an asset
– Understanding of crypto exchanges, cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain
Additional general knowledge and interest in international, geopolitical, industry, social and technological developments
– Experience in journalism or related field. Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject (Communications, International Relations, English, Journalism, Translation, etc.)
– Experience in creative writing creative and captivating content that is consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice – Sharp attention to detail, accuracy, consistency, style
– Experience in developing compelling content, you’ll help support marketing strategies of LCX on different platforms.
– Experience in Content marketing, both in traditional and digital marketing
– Ability to deliver documents to deadline and excellent standard
– Ability to work well with the Editing and Design, to take initiative and quickly adapt to and manage to change workload and needs
– Outstanding organizational and project management skills, able to multitask to tight deadlines and multiple teams
– Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and self-starter adept at working individually on any given task
– Proficiency in using Mac OS and digital platforms; knowledge of Google Docs a bonus
Location: Gurgaon – New Delhi, India
Starting Time: ASAP
*Note: Having a Blockchain & Crypto experience is a must.*
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, Social Media Graphics, event graphics.
-> 1-3 years of experience (Diploma/certification in graphic designing)
-> An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating awe-inspiring user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
-> Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to launch
-> Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other design-based software
-> Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
-> Work on marketing collaterals
-> Prior experience on building whiteboard animation & product explainer videos
-> Responsible for Social Media graphics
-> Photography skills is a big plus!
Essential skills required:
-> Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, coral draw and power point designing
-> Take charge of the designing requirements and take responsibility for conceptualizing the visual aspect of every design
-> Proven ability to work with various teams.
You get brownie points if you:
-> Have previous designing experience in the blockchain & crypto world
-> Have previous experience in Cinema 4D or 3D studio max, UI/UX design, and flash and video editing
-> Have worked earlier in the blockchain & crypto industry
hype partners is a full-service community development agency for blockchain companies. We are a team of 30 marketing and community professionals who have been in the space since as early as 2014. We’ve worked with over 30 top tier projects at all stages of development totalling 300M+ in raised capital.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to write high quality, long-form articles for specific cryptocurrency projects. This includes performing in-depth research on the subject, writing at a high standard (graduate level), providing citations/references, and meeting deadlines.
– Research project-related topics
– Write well structured, well researched, high quality articles
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
– Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
– Proven work experience as a Technical Writer, Copywriter or similar role
– Portfolio of published articles
– Familiarity with SEO guidelines to optimize content
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English
– An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
– Time-management skills
– Familiarity with SEO
We need one Community Manager from Thailand and one Community Manager from Taiwan who have experience as a Community Manager in the crypto projects to create Telegram group and manage the group, make sure you can develop the group. Salary will be distribute per week.
This is a great opportunity to work with GibsXchange.
If you are passionate about FX trading and interested by
cryptocurrencies, and if you want to be part of a new adventure, then we just
might have the job meant for you.
You will be the person in charge of trading activities and features design for
cryptocurrencies and digital assets trading on our platform.
• Participate to business requirements
• Supervise automated trading activities of the platform; escalade issues to the IT
support team and ensure successful and timely resolution
• Open, manage and supervise the relationship with digital asset exchanges, OTC
dealers, liquidity providers and market-makers; monitor counterparty risk
• Manage cash, collateral and margins
• propose trade ideas
• financial analysis
• Contribute to the design and continuous improvement of the trading platform
• Participate to investment committees
• Participate to the management and creation of structured products/certificates
and/or collective investment schemes; manage the portfolio and rebalance with
subscriptions & redemptions
• Prepare dashboards, report about trading activities and best execution to the
• Min. 3-5 years experience as a trader in FX or derivatives and ideally some
experience in cryptocurrencies trading market
• Strong passion for crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies
• Good knowledge of the crypto-currency market, types of crypto-currencies,
• Autonomous, open-minded, self-starter, fast-learner, hands-on and resultoriented
• Fluent in English & other language is a plus