Barcelona Blockchain week is a whole week full of events, meet-ups and networking. It brings together local and global industry experts as well as provides great opportunity for general public to learn more about blockchain technology and its use cases. This unique week-long experience highlights Barcelona on the map as one of the main blockchain and crypto hubs in Europe
And now YOU can become a part of it regardless of where you physically are by joining BBW Ambassador Program and help us to build a truly amazing experience with the best Blockchain Projects and tech Companies. There are no restrictions on timing, working hours or geography! Your success is purely depends on you!
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
Well-networked individuals especially in blockchain and crypto industry
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business development
Prior experience in a customer service / sales or marketing.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
Responsible and able to work individually
Please note that this is a commission based position.
We are seeking a remote, part-time, freelance, blockchain community manager. This is for a new exchange. You must have knowledge about blockchain and have experience being a community manager. If you are interested in this role please email me with your resume and relevant social media accounts.
Payment based on experience. We are seeking people in multiple time zones.
Marlin is a fast-growing company building the next generation of peer-to-peer networking protocols. We are passionate about open-source software development and decentralization’s potential to make you — not a few large corporations — own and control your information. We’re a globally distributed team with headquarters in Singapore. We’re looking for passionate and ambitious marketers and business development managers who would like to join a fast-paced organization.
As a marketing manager at a pre-ICO company, you can expect to
* Manage and maintain our social media channels (Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/ Bitcoin Talk)
* Create, curate, and manage content for our blog
* Design, create and manage promotions and ad campaigns
* Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
* Supervise and maintain contact with journalists and PR agencies
* Speak and network at various industry and crypto conferences
* Strategize and execute email campaigns
* Oversee community managers on our telegram channel
July has been very exciting so far and we are good to go for our IEO launch very soon. In the last few months, we have built a strong tight-knit community that truly believes in our project. In order to realise our vision and ensuring the expansion of Fesschain, we are elated to announce our new ‘Fesschain Ambassador Program’.
Fesschain Ambassadors will be helping us to connect to as many people possible on the Internet. They will be responsible for helping us to spread the word about Fesschain, educate the new entrants about our vision and community, and also share our Intent of existence.
· Be ready, capable and motivated to nurture awareness about Fesschain and connect Fesschain to people all around the world.
· Help us build and maintain a Local community of supporters (online and offline)
· Find, share, and engage with newcomers to Fesschain. We believe in the magic of word-of-mouth and wish to create the person-to-person bonding via our global ambassador initiative
· Expand Fesschain influence on key social media platforms such as Twitter, Telegram, YouTube and so on.
· Produce and publish useful content as directed
· Help translation for App / Website / PR language
· Organize local meetups and other community events (if needed)
· Connect Fesschain to interesting opportunities, partners, and individuals
· Collect and share feedback from the community in coordination with the Fesschain Core Marketing team
· Be willing to participate in community building, help to solve problems, and help to maintain an open, inviting atmosphere for constructive discussions.
· Fesschain Token rewards for marketing, promoting and developing the Local Fesschain community.
· Opportunity to gain knowledge of blockchain tech
· Networking opportunities with Fesschain team, partners, investors, and other ambassadors
· Additional Token rewards based on your contribution
· Fesschain Goodies and much more…
Preference will be given to the individuals having prior experience in building blockchain project communities, such as social opinion leaders, as well as individuals recommended by other Fesschain Ambassadors.
Fesschain welcomes all community members (other than residents and citizens of the United States) to apply and participate in developing a better community and world powered by Fesschain.
You will become a part of the Fesschain family and it will also give you a chance to become a leader in your local Cryptocurrency community
The program is open to all members of the Fesschain community (except India and US).
Final Confirmation will be done over a Video Call.
At the front of innovation within FinTech this international company has identified a gap in the prepaid card market for the next generation of e-money users. This exciting business is leading innovation and developing digital products that introduce and educate future generations to managing their money.
As part of the small growing development team in this progressive company, you’ll enjoy exposure to development and product areas across the business. You will be based in the Gibraltar office, however flexible / remote working options will be available. An excellent opportunity is offered to grow your responsibilities and progress internally over the short to medium term towards a senior management position as the business continues to scale.
You’ll be busy managing the build, deliver and iteration of development projects at both a strategic and hands-on level, reviewing code, layout and design and architecting re-useable software components.
• Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
• Review code, layout and design for projects.
• Build, deliver and iterate to produce high performance scalable outcomes.
• Actively contribute to a small team of developers, designers and project managers.
• Provide regular updates and technical support to key stakeholders including senior management.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
You’ll have responsibility for ensuring that all business activities are conducted in conformity with the business’s appropriate risk profile and all applicable group policies and relevant legal and regulatory frameworks.
• Perform ongoing risk assessment and evaluations, analysing risks as well as identifying, documenting and quantifying the current and future risks.
• Maintaining the business risk register, making recommendations and delivering actions required to mitigate risk in line with the business’s risk appetite.
• Evaluating risk associated with customers and geographic locations, identifying areas with significant Financial and AML risk and assessing the level of risk mitigation in place.
• Ensuring the continued development of risk training and protocols, providing guidance and training where appropriate.
• Prepare reports with respect to regulatory risk requirements and developments.
• Assist with the preparation of risk documentation for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes.
• Monitoring business transactions and taking appropriate actions in order to ensure the safety of the company assets and products from both financial and legal risks.
Ethereum World News, one of the larger crypto media outlets, is looking for two short-form news writers.
– Covering pertinent and eye-catching news stories in 300 to 400 words without editorial oversight once or twice a day.
– Knows basic SEO (keyword density, headline optimization, links)
– Native/Fluent English speaker and writer
– Ability to work without oversight and fast
– Experience in the crypto/tech or writing industries
Please respond to this posting with a bit about yourself, your CV/experience, and salary requests
We need a talented DevOps Engineer to take care of our software delivery with a strong focus on improving the user experience.
What we do
Binary.com, the award-winning binary options trading platform. Founded in 1999, Binary.com has over one million amazing clients around the globe. Read more about us at https://www.binary.com/en/about-us.html
Who we are
A vibrant and progressive team that thrives on:
● High personal integrity
● Cultural and gender diversity
Who we’re looking for
You should be passionate about:
● Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
● Approaching even the smallest task with an open mind.
● Learning new skills and open to new challenges.
● Constant, open and honest communication.
● Fixing problems and providing feedback for improvement.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
● Challenging yourself in a fast-paced environment.
● Understanding and using a variety of the latest open source technologies and tools.
We need you to:
● Collaborate with a team of world-class, Linux-based DevOps engineers.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals
● Translate the ongoing business needs of the company into a suitable IT infrastructure.
● Monitor hardware and software deployment, including our worldwide network of servers.
● Ensure systems are intact by running tests at all stages from development to
● Oversee incident responses for our production servers.
● Take necessary measures to enhance IT operations to reach the best outcomes for
the company and our clients
● Prioritise security, carry out intrusion detection, DDoS protection, and PCI compliance measures for each deployed server.
● Conduct disaster and recovery planning, as well as their execution.
● Implement automation technology and tools (Chef, etc.).
● Keep our infrastructure up-to-date with current cutting edge developments.
● Simplify the overall operating environment to ensure continuous effective delivery.
You must have:
● Expertise in cloud solutions and virtualization infrastructure, including AWS, Google
Cloud Platform, and KVM
● Experience with Linux and open-source applications such as rsyslog, DHCP, iptables, Postfix, NGINX, and initialization systems such as system and SysVinit
● Extensive experience with TCP/IP networking, Firewalls, and VPNs
● Knowledge of hardware and software firewalls, intrusion detection methods, security systems, and DDoS protection
● Thorough knowledge of bash scripting
● Experience in Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, or similar configuration management tools
● Experience in site reliability engineering (SRE)
● Experience in managing round-the-clock operations for incident resolution, including alerts, rotations, and escalations
● Experience in designing and working with high-availability web service architecture
● Experience in application containerization
● Knowledge in database administration (preferably PostgreSQL)
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection
● Experience with Perl
● Experience with Python scripting
● Experience with compliance to industry accepted IS standards
● Experience in hardening Linux systems
● Experience in documentation of processes and incidents
● Experience in Continuous Integration tools like Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins etc.
● Experience in Version Control software (like Git)
● Knowledge of Windows Server Administration (IIS, MS-SQL)
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexi hours
● Travel and internet allowances
We are the Database Team at Binary.com. We are custodians of the company’s data; our databases are critical to the company’s daily operations. We turn raw data into actionable intelligence, ensure data integrity, implement security controls, monitor data traffic, troubleshoot issues, and plan for expansion as the company grows. We ensure our databases are tough enough to withstand the threat of cybersecurity breaches.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
Database Administrator (DBA)
About the role
As a Database Administrator at Binary.com, you will plan, install, and maintain database systems to ensure the security, integrity and seamless flow of information for our high-traffic online trading platform.
● Plan, install and configure world-class database systems that meet business objectives and the needs of end-users.
● Plan and carry out the upgrade and migration of databases.
● Develop, implement, and test database backup and recovery plans.
● Manage database and data security by controlling access to data through authentication, authorisation, and auditing.
● Perform tests to ensure database performance and security, as well as data integrity.
● Document and administer database policies, procedures, and standards.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing database systems, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
● Experience as a DBA, with a focus on:
– database setup
– performance tuning
– disaster recovery
– SQL queries and optimisation
● Excellent troubleshooting skills
● Experience with database testing tools such as pgtap
● Knowledge of Linux system administration, preferably including configuration and automation tools such as Chef as well as shell scripting
● Experience with PostgreSQL and/or SQL Server preferred
● Experience with OLAP and MDX would be an advantage
Perks and benefits
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexible working hours
● Travel and internet allowances
Energi (www.energi.world) is a 2-year-old cryptocurrency project that has grown organically to become one of the top 100 crypto projects worldwide. Energi is self-funded (no ICO, ITO, etc), is currently on five exchanges with additional exchanges being added in the future.
We are currently looking for an experienced attorney to serve as a part-time (as needed) legal advisor for operational and compliance matters.
This work may include:
Reviewing ad or writing contracts
Providing opines on contracts
Providing opines on legal actions
General counsel on potential operational and/or compliance risks
Other work as needed
The ideal candidate will be able to provide timely and high-quality advise when requested by management/leadership, providing effective solutions to legal and compliance issues on a global scare within the unique cryptocurrency environment.
JD and 5 or more years of experience practicing law
Strong expert-level understanding of cryptocurrencies
Strong understanding of SEC and/or similar global market regulations
Experience supporting/working on globally distributed teams
Work hours are expected to be from 0 to 10 hours per week on an as-needed basis.