Terminal is a Web3 development platform. Test and deploy contracts, collaborate with teams and open source developers, and build scalable user friendly dapps.
We’re looking for a passionate and hard working technical project manager to help us build the leading web3 developer platform.
Work with the Terminal product, engineering, and business teams to build the world’s easiest to use Web3 developer platform
Collaborate closely with one of the most talented and hard working team of developers in web3
Implement processes for efficient and high moral environment such as agile, retrospectives, demos, rewards, etc.
Organize a large team of senior developers around a common goal setting expectations and goals
Coordinate between stakeholders of the company keeping expectations aligned and timeline oriented
Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
2+ years of product/project management with a developer team
Extraordinary interpersonal skills
Collaborative energy and ability to work well in teams
Strong work ethic and passion for the Terminal vision
Bonus: Strong experience as a technical project manager with a blockchain company
Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and user experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
About the Alchemy Team:
Alchemy’s team has decades of industry experience in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and building products that millions of users love. The team is comprised of senior engineers from Stanford, MIT, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and other top companies. Alchemy’s investors include the founders of Paypal, Yahoo, and LinkedIn, in addition to Coinbase, Charles Schwab, Jay Z, and the chairman of the board of Google. We are currently a team of 12 and are actively looking to grow our engineering, account management, and sales teams quickly.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Sales Development Representative at Alchemy, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You’ll be leading the charge at one of the fastest growing companies in blockchain. You will be responsible for owning the early stages of the sales process, which includes prospecting and engaging with top teams in the space.
What will I be doing?
– Conducting top of the funnel research and finding the best way to get in touch with the right points of contact on each team
– Reaching out to new leads via various communication channels and getting them excited for an introductory call
– Educating cryptocurrency companies about Ethereum nodes and how to troubleshoot their infrastructure issues (We have plenty of resources to bring you up to speed)
– Developing partnership opportunities with accelerators, incubators, and university blockchain clubs
– Sharing market feedback with the sales and product teams
– Tracking, analyzing, and finding ways to improve campaigns and the sales process
What skills do I need?
– Strong desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
– Excellent communication skills, including cold-calling and email
– 1 – 2 years of work experience as an SDR, BDR, or related role
– Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
– An interest in blockchain technology
The Arcadia Group is a mid-sized software development company based out for Dallas, Texas. We are specialized in Blockchain Technology, Machine Learning, Enterprise SaaS Solutions, and Mobile App Development.
Arcadia is looking to hire a C++ QT & ReactJS Frontend Development,
Experience with ReactJS
Experience with UI design and frameworks (Qt)
Experience with software source control systems (Perforce, Git)
Experience with Jira
Strong experience developing large-scale concurrent, event-driven distributed systems
Prior working experience with public key cryptography (and blockchain)
Server-side and blockchain experience is a plus
Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems
Rigor in engineering processes and best-practices (e.g. code reviews, automated testing, OOP)
Passion for innovation and for working in early stage startups
We are looking for an individual or company to strengthen our fundraising and product-distribution aspects!
* Interest and knowledge in blockchain and crypto,
* Proven fundraising and business development track record,
* Resourceful HNWI, brokers, funds and other financial institutions network;
What we offer:
* Extremely competitive commission scheme,
* Equity compensation scheme,
* XDMC Crypto token compensation scheme.
We are looking for a motivated Go backend developer, preferably with previous experience or exposire to network applications. The positions entails working on a Software Defined Network and building new services on top of it. Pay needs to be negotiated.
· To handle and stay updated with overseas blockchain media content, blockchain hotspots and major events.
· Handle the docking process for media and content channels
· Assist in exploration of overseas PR channels and maintain updates on website content
· To handle the online operations for our English channel.
Requirements for Candidate
· Fluency in English is a must
· Excellent writing skills – News editing, marketing, advertising or other related skills
· Heavy internet user, familiar with overseas online media channels & features
· Good at collecting, organizing, and analyzing industry information
· Strong learning ability, have a strong sense of responsibility, analytical mind, meticulous and able to handle work pressure with good execution skills.
· Singapore locals or PR ONLY as we do not have quota.
· Knowledge and experience with blockchain, cryptocurrency and related technology
· At least one or more years of good experience in related job scope in the FINTECH industry.
Why join us?
DigiFinex is committed to fostering an open and flexible environment of opportunity and learning, where our staffs develop and advance their abilities. Opportunities for business travels, yearly exchange program with our extended family in Shenzhen, China. Our employees are our greatest assets and we offer attractive remuneration, as well as staff benefits.
Are you a product-minded Front-End Engineer who relishes in developing masterful and logical interactions between backend and user interfaces? We are looking for someone just like you; someone to help build, bigger and better blockchain dApp games that will inspire tomorrow. You will leverage blockchain software with an enthusiastic and devoted team while exercising ownership over your work, you’ll help us tackle user-facing functionality and interesting problems in an emerging new space. Working remotely, this is a full-time 38 hour week role comes with the flexibility of working from your home office.
Working alongside a design side frontend developer the ideal candidate has proficiency in implementing interface functionality, connecting smart contracts and IPFS environment using web3.js and react.
A Little About Us:
Super Gyrus is a technology startup, passionate about creating tomorrow’s immersive experiences. We fuse reality together with emerging technologies and facilitate genuine ownership of digital assets with conclusive scarcity. We use hard data to amplify the next-generation of interactive games and embrace virtual economies that are moving the world forward.
Currently, the Super Gyrus team are building ZΞD, a game that utilises uniquely developed smart contracts on the Ethereum network to enable users to purchase, own, sell, breed and race, statistically unique digital thoroughbreds.
The Super Gyrus team are humble and hardworking entrepreneurs who share a passion for blockchain technology and tap its potential to create positive change in the world.
What We Will Accomplish Together:
– Drive incredible frontend functionality that put the user first.
Make every user interaction with our product a pleasing and perfected experience.
– Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
– Contribute to the team with your technical knowledge and skills.
– Adopt best practices in software development and refine workflows.
– Ship features with the users in mind and strives to provide them with a great experience.
– Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
– Passionate about implementing new and emerging blockchain technology.
– Able to explore new ideas and think outside the box to overcome technical hurdles.
– Has to have experience with Web3, and expertise with modern CSS.
– Has to have experience with CSS preprocessors, and expertise in SasS.
– Any knowledge of Elixir is a big bonus.
What We Offer:
– Flexible work arrangement, with the ability to work from home office.
– Generous hourly rates based on experience.
– To be part of an exciting new start-up, working alongside some truly innovative Blockchain enthusiasts.
– A great team environment that encourages collaboration.
Meterqubes is a Decentralized, Assisted trading platform that will soon hit the market having AI-based processes in place for the assistance of traders.
Meterqubes is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join our executive team (Working with the CEO directly) The COO is a blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a -get it done- operations fanatic with previous experience in Management and Crypto-based knowledge (i.e. Trading, ICO experience, Token knowledge …etc.)
The COO will oversee the structuring of the company, team coordination with our marketing and developing partners, a seamless flow of information, legal and financial compliance and a healthy culture. Success in this role is about the management of the day in day out tasks, and the flowing with the rhythm of the team and company progressions.
– Operating and running regular team meetings
– Help ensure strategic and realistic long-term planning informed by the needs of the team, and break down long-term targets into short-term objectives
– Ensure that the internal operations of the organization run smoothly and that processes are put in place to deliver performance and achieve goals
– Oversee recruiting, hiring and HR – creating and ensuring a healthy team culture
Requirement of the COO:
– Knowledge in Trading
– Experienced & Efficient in management, scaling and operating projects
– Knowledgeable of Crypto/Blockchain and ICOs and have a very strong passion for the potential of Blockchain.
– Adaptable: Able to work with a fast paced industry and create order in the midst of volatility.
– Able and interested to travel Internationally, with a valid passport, if needed.
– A lover of processes and organization, but also have a practical side.
– Attentive to detail and have prioritization skills, where you can execute when you notice things aren’t right.
Startup experience and a willingness to jump in is will be an added plus for this role.
BF-Fi is a financial technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. We are building a decentralized infrastructure for the organization to manage its digital asset funds. Join us and build a decentralized future.
We are looking for blockchain engineers to join our engineering team. The engineering team is responsible for building world-class, distributed applications to help our customers securely manage their digital assets.
Develop and maintain our distributed applications
– Implement new features on our applications that serve our customers
– Integrate our application into a variety of local blockchains
– Investigate and resolve discovered defects
– Write tests to ensure proper functionality
– Document Changes and Application Guide
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Install and maintain the infrastructure
– Setup and secure blockchain nodes and application servers
– Scripting to automate the deployment of the infrastructure
– Regular maintenance of servers and nodes to ensure business continuity
– On-call rotation of events
– Document steps and processes for infrastructure setup and maintenance
provide technical support
– Provide technical support to customers
– Document solutions for common problems
– Provide technical support to our operations team to solve operational problems
– Take turns to perform operational duties
– Document operation process
Governance and compliance
– Follow defined processes to ensure compliance is met
– Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree
– More than 3 years of software role experience.
– Experience managing Linux servers
– Programming with Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrency
– attention to detail; proven conceptualization, ability to plan and execute ideas while providing training and skills transfer to others
Action Coin is a Canadian leading e-commerce blockchain based project active in all continents of the globe, momentarily looking for Brand Ambassadors from Europe as we are also trying to establish a stronger base in Europe as well.