We are hiring a new member of our marketing department. Our tasks require a skillful person able to generate text and media content for social media.
As we are true crypto explorers, we need to provide with financial technologies world topics and produce thoughts that are enjoyable for the community in multiple channels like Telegram and Reddit.
Interested? Send your CV !
Who we are
Diatomic Software is a company creating cross chain decentralized financial applications. We are developing our tools on EOS, Polkadot, TON, etc. A well-known player in DeFi space, we are now looking for an awesome SMM Manager to grow our community and ultimately our social traffic further.
Who we are looking for
As we aim to introduce 24/7 customer support we are expanding our SMM team.
We are looking for an exceptional SMM Manager to communicate with our crypto community in a nice, creative and engaging way. You will be entrusted with growing our community and promoting our brand image via social media channels. Responsibilities will involve managing our communication across various platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Quora. You will take part in our online events organization and connect with thought leaders across the globe.
Strong creative writing background and skills required.
Passion for decentralization, token economics and blockchain applications expected.
What we offer
Remote work with a flexible schedule.
Competitive monthly salary, depending on profile, country of residence and experience.
What skills we expect
Solid SMM experience
Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create, not only the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange but also new innovative products based on blockchain technology. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
– Point of contact for Project Managers and keep them informed of marketing developments
– Marketing strategy planning for pre/post-launch of a product/feature
– Manage Marketing tasks in Asana, keeping track of the development and deadlines
– Create Marketing content for PR and Social Media, as well as reviewing all the content created by the Marketing Team, making sure that reflects what we want to communicate
– BA/BS or equivalent working experience
– Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
– Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
– Ability to analyze and report on content and social performance
– Experience with Google analytics and the top social channels
– Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
– English language native level
– marketing experience: familiar with marketing procedures and being able to create a strategy
– working in a European timezone
good knowledge of the crypto space and being able to understand its dynamics
– at least basic financial background
DiarioBitcoin, a leading blockchain and cryptocurrency news publication for Latin American audience is searching for a Chief Revenue Officer.
Project and Team
We are a distributed team of dedicated writers and analysts covering the crypto sector delivering daily news stories relevant to the Latin American Audience. Our goal is to level the playing field between English and Spanish speaking audiences when it comes to access to timely, quality information about the blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency financial markets. We’ve been delivering news stories since 2014 and slowly but steadily gaining readership and business clients without any serious marketing, advertising or sales efforts.
We are now ready to take the publication to the next step and need a business oriented leader to join our team and helps take us there!
Our CRO will be in charge of managing all revenue-related functions, including sales, marketing, business development, customer support, pricing and overall revenue management.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Developing & executing monetization strategy: ad sales, promotional content, affiliate relationships etc
* Developing & executing marketing strategy: partnerships, social media, SEO, ad buy etc
* Customer support for existing and incoming clients: communication, basic ad trafficking etc
* Market research and new customer acquisition
* Business partnerships
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
* Minimum of 3 years Sales and Marketing experience with proven track record
* Ability to work in distributed teams (via Slack) with minimal supervision
* Effective time management and task prioritization skills
* Strong communication skills in both Spanish and English
* Exceptional organizational/planning skills and attention to detail
* Basic understanding of website monetization and management tools: WordPress, Google Ad Manager
* Basic ability to run and read reports – Google Analytics and similar
* Basic understanding of blockchain technology
Nice to have:
* Bachelor’s Degree +
* Blockchain industry experience
* Content monetization experience
looking for a broker to buy and trade and exchange cryptocurrency’s for a gaming project, a split pot gaming project. the are two cryptocurrencies for the project, and another for a different business to sell after.
even though the are 10% commissions on sales, you can add your own fees into your sales and also buy the market and sell at higher prices and maximize you profit for your efforts. you can use telesales, marketing, or familiarity consultations.
the broker must buy into the market and either manage accounts for others with their data saved on sticks or send the information to them with the data on, or transfer the assets directly to their personal account over the screen.
however to have the information must have the wallet address sent to and how much for and should match up to the blockchain information.
also at some point if the clients try and put their cryptocurrency on the market may have to switch to transferring money OTC, unless you are comfortable with just selling and making from your own build in fees, as currently everything is free floating, but the 10% stops when they are not the cryptocurrency i’ve listed for sale at the price i’m asking for, which may cause a problem because then i’d become a intermediary broker that you’d have to negotiate with yourself, and that means you’d have to charge your clients higher prices, this is why you should build in your own fees for if you are very good you can make this a job full time for yourself, in the future i’ll spend some resources on getting a independent site to exchange the cryptocurrencies, so individuals can trade with a higher percent like a site similar to bitcoin local.
At Layertwo we are building software that gives exchanges and traders the ability to settle their trades instantly. We are tired of the flawed centralised exchange model and the bad user experience they come with. We allow traders to trade directly from their non-custodial wallets which reduces counterparty risk whilst increases capital efficiency.
About the role
We are looking for a talented fullstack software engineer that can help deliver our core platform at scale. You’ll be working with a modern stack including React on the front-end and Rust and Go on the back-end. We also want you to take ownership of the product and think about everything from architecture to security. You will be working alongside the founding team and be part of all stages of the product development lifecycle.
Rust, Go, React, InfluxDB, Postgres
Experience in lower level programming and typed programming languages, ideally Rust.
Experience in building scalable micro service infrastructure and the deployment process.
Experience setting up and working with CI/CD frameworks.
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
Experience in creating rigorous deployment pipelines (Unit, functional, integration and load testing)
Strong knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud.
Excited about blockchain scaling solutions such as the Lightning network.
Excited about cryptocurrency trading.
What will you do?
Write compelling, emotive copy for landing pages, emails, blog, social media, etc;
Write microcopy that makes user experience smooth and fun;
Be a devoted preacher of Cryptopay’s tone of voice;
Work cross-functionally with other teams to convert complex concepts into simple and clear copy;
Use SEO best practices to increase the reach of Cryptopay’s content.
What you bring:
A degree in English, Journalism, or a related field;
Experience in writing for a fintech and/or SaaS company;
Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
Portfolio of engaging and grammatically correct work.
Are a natural storyteller;
Like to inspire people with your words;
Can not only articulate one message in dozens of ways, but also explain the difference in how it will be perceived each time;
Love to turn complex ideas into easily digestible messages;
Don’t use clichés;
Can write quickly without sacrificing quality and logic;
Sometimes admire your own writing;
Maybe have your own blog too.
What we offer:
Flexible working hours;
Supporting environment to achieve your aspirations;
Option to work remotely or in our London/StP office;
The option of getting paid in bitcoin;
Free coffee & snacks in an amazing London office with ping-pong, table football, and a slick lounge area;
Happy Hour every Friday.
Orbex is a trading advisory arm of global crypto asset management group having business across portfolio management, mining, crypto advisory and ICO investments. We closely work with our clients and build winning strategies to leverage trading opportunities in the highly volatile crypto asset market. As a part of our execution support, portfolio managers and accomplished traders work in sync to identify & invest in potential crypto asset classes, using automated-high speed trading algorithms and proprietary business Intelligence tools.
About the role
We are looking for level headed traders who can perform in a “work hard, play hard” environment. Strong consideration would be given to experienced and seasonal Crypto traders.
· Must be able to trade- Company’s capital in crypto exchanges and be able to generate profits.
· Must have solid execution skills and risk management.
· Must be ambitious and be able to handle bigger amounts of capital over time.
· Must be a keen learner with strong desire to keep improving.
Must have 1 to 10 years of work experience in the past (with proof of profitability) in trading in any exchange (crypto currency trading experience is preferred but not mandatory)
· Must have solid execution skills and risk management
· Must be ambitious and be able to handle bigger amounts of capital over time
· Must be a keen learner with strong desire to keep improving
· Quantitative aptitude, exposure to blockchain and hedge fund strategies ( preferred but not mandatory)
Traders will be compensated on a basic salary in addition to the trading bonuses and will be expected to generate huge profits which makes it multiple to the basic salary.
Diagon is looking to expand its gamers reach.
Tasks involve daily Twitter, Instagram and Reddit posts and discussions.
We are looking for someone who got at least:
-Interest in gaming
-Fluent in another language than English
-One of the below (Must be related somehow to Esports)
+5,000 Twitter Followers
+3,000 Twitch Live Viewers
+ Others Reddit, LinkedIn can be considered
The Leading Global Digital Asset Exchange Platform
At Huobi, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build the best, better. Today, Huobi runs one of the world’s largest Blockchain digital asset exchange platforms, the cumulative trading volume of Huobi Group amounted to US$1000 billion at end of 2018. Currently, we provide trading and investment services for more than 200 digital assets. Huobi Group invests heavily on its technological platform – product, security and risk management system, operations and customer service, characteristics that make Huobi Group one of the fastest and most secured exchange in the market today.
Huobi Group consists of Huobi Global, Huobi OTC, Huobi Derivatives Market(HBDM), Huobi Korea, Huobi Japan, Huobi US, Huobi China, Huobi Wallet Digital Asset Management, Huobi Academy of Blockchain Application, Huobi Labs, Huobi Capital and Huobi Mining Pool.
Our customers range from industry titans to businesses and budding entrepreneur investors. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the digital exchange by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
The Role: Institution Business Intern
We are currently looking for an intern candidate to work in Institution Department.
Location: Singapore/South East Asia;
• Fully support Sub-Market Institution Sales Business and KPI; Help the whole team to complete Business Target on time under the supervisor’s guide;
• Support and Coordinate Sub-market Institution Sales job by working on all necessary data analysis, information collection, potential client approach/cold call, offline event hosting;
• Helping clients to solve all kinds of business, tech and trading problems, as assigned by the supervisor;
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor;
• Candidate must possess at least Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent;
• Great Passion for Crypto and Digital Finance with good understanding of cryptocurrency assets;
• Relevant internship experience in banks or financial institutions，Sales department is preferred;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers; Good command of Mandarin is preferred;
• Strong communication, ability to be flexible in a variety of situations, excellent relationship maintenance and sales skills, able to work under pressure;
• Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
• Must be self-motivated, responsible, proactive and work as team;
• Able to start work immediately or on a short notice is preferred;
• Intern with opportunity of conversion;
• Singaporean and PR are welcome;
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale blockchain digital asset exchange platform. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale blockchain digital asset exchange platform with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better and safer digital assets trading platform while protecting our clients with the fastest and most secured exchange in the market today.
Huobi hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness.