Customer Service Representative Job Description
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
USA/CANADA interested candidates are to send resume here
You Will be Working on your Own, if Therese a Task you Like To Do feel free to Do it. The Tasks Will be based on your Skills. You Should have a Decent Blockchain Experience and Should be Interested in Our Project. We are in the Pre-IEO Phase so the Salary is Payed in Tokens (All team members Get paid that way)
The Rondo platform will reduce friction for artists earning and using crypto in real world. Through the use of blockchain, as well as our unique partnerships with music related brands and service providers, to offer the Music industry a unique hybrid crypto ecosystem.
Our Ideal Candidate:
– Extremely Passionate about music, prior experience in any music related projects a bonus.
– Knowledge on how to leverage traditional and non traditional media.
– Able to explore new ideas and think outside the norm and overcome resistance.
– Has to have experience with a variety of crypto forums.
– Ability to create engaging content including creative if required ie PS and or AI.
– Excellent english writing skills.
– Passion for working with early stage startups and ability to increase user engagement across multiple platforms, with own real network.
– Motivated and able to use initiative to manage critical opportunities.
What We Offer:
– Flexible work arrangement, with the ability to work from home office.
– Generous task rates based on experience.
– To be part of an exciting new start-up, working alongside some truly innovative Blockchain & Music enthusiasts.
– Generous company crypto token allocation
– Future contract payment, subject to overall company fund raising goals.
BitcoinTalk, Discord, Reddit and other crypto forums.
TBC + Equity
Publish0x.com is looking for TWO A/B-grade grammar writers with interest in crypto/blockchain.
Covering news and recent achievements/partnerships of specific crypto projects.
-Ability to write 1500-2000 words a day
-Native/Fluent English speaker and writer
-Familiar with SEO basics
Please respond to this posting with a bit about yourself and samples/links to your previous experience
Imagine a society are ideas were the only currency. If your innovative idea were to be represented as a token which you could exchange for anything, what would you do with it? How would you spend your token?
Imagine a marketplace of ideas, where innovation is not siloed in boxes, produced and packaged somewhere in a series of small cubicles within a gigantic corporation, but rather self-organized… human. Where real people ideate and develop the products which real people are going to use. A chain of innovation based on a human layer, where ideas are the currency used to transact value between each other.
The core concept of the ‘Marketplace of Ideas’ refers to freedom of expression analogous with a free market environment, and it states that the truth — as in true value — will emerge from a transparent competition of ideas in a free market, where the participants establish the relevance of an idea for the benefit of the community in a meritocratic process, based on a public vote.
That is exactly what we are building.
a-Qube is building a place where ideas have value. Feel free to be part of it!
We just started our public Beta-testing (August ’19), and we are urgently looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team.
The successful candidate will work directly with a-Qube’s Executive, and will take care of deployment of our application and app internal credit management.
Need to have:
1. This is a Core Team position – NO agencies.
2. Positive personality – a leader, and a good team player. An architect able to work independently and manage a remote technical team.
3. Hard, hands-on coder – at least five (5+) years of experience in Python are compulsory.
4. At least five (5+) years of experience in Algorithm Design and Data Structure.
5. Existing portfolio is required. Also, we will provide a technical assignment for each candidate.
6. At least three (3+) years of experience with SCRUM or other main Project Management methodology.
7. Knowledge and understanding of Blockchain technology are compulsory. Blockchain development skills are welcome, but NOT required.
8. Native or Bilingual proficiency in the English language.
Good to have:
1. Previous experience in Collaborative platforms and open-source ecosystem.
2. In-depth understanding / Experience in Reward/Incentive mechanisms and Gamification.
3. Good understanding of Game Theory and advanced math.
4. Experience/knowledge of Serverless Architecture and Distributed Systems.
The position is Full-time, fully remote – invaluable career opportunity to build a revolutionary product and enter the Blockchain space by joining a game-changing company and an experienced, successful team of Executives.
⚡️Sense.Chat is seeking a Chinese community advocate to work directly with the SENSE team. 🇨🇳
You will be compensated in crypto and will need to meet these requirements:
-Know Sense.Chat app in and out
-Ability to read and translate English and Chinese, and speak English fluently.
-Moderate and engage with our community.
-Distribute all official posts, content, and releases and translate official releases into relevant language.
-Create memorable experiences online through Sense.Chat and various social channels to result in the acquisition, onboarding, retention, and advocacy of Sense Chat.
-Have a basic understanding, and ability to, explain the underlying technology of blockchain.
-Report feedback to the team’s internal communications and relay responses when appropriate.
-Make educated suggestions to improve community experience & interactions.
-Update your manager with a daily message, including notable issues/feedback.
Status is the gateway to the decentralised web. We’re building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3. With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute. Our focus areas right now are: user onboarding, developer tooling, token utilities, protocol/infrastructure research and token engineering.
Our core application, currently in beta on Mobile and Desktop, is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, make payments and browse the decentralized web.
Who are we?
We’re a remote team of made up of 60+ core-contributors and growing community of members scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization’s priorities.
We’re looking for a hands-on Engineering leader to lead our core application team. You will be responsible for building, launching, maintaining and improving our core Status application (messenger, wallet & Dapp browser). You’ll be leading a distributed team of ~10 talented engineers to ship the app across multiple platforms, and provide regular performance and user improvements. You’ll work closely with our Co-Founders (Carl & Jarrad), and our COO (Nabil) to align the core application development with the overall strategy for the Status network and community.
It’s essential that you have a strong alignment to our principles and have a strong desire to build a better web. You can see our tech stack here.
– Overseeing the engineering team responsible for the end to end development of the Status application, across mobile and desktop.
– Shipping the app, and launching regular updates focused on app performance and stability as well as adding new features that add to the overall Status ecosystem.
– Ensure that the decentralized team is structured in a way to maximise collaboration, with minimal coordination tax.
– In close collaboration with the co-founders and PMs, structure a clear roadmap, timeline and budget for the development of the Status mobile and desktop apps.
– Establishing policies and procedures that produce high-quality software. This includes ensuring excellent documentation with the goal of increasing community contribution to Status.
– Passionate about blockchain technology and decentralisation.
– Experience leading software engineering teams (5+ years).
– Strong native mobile development experience (especially on Android).
– Familiarity with React Native.
– Experience shipping cross-platform apps.
– Strong technical skills, and a willingness to get hands-on.
– 2 years+ experience leading distributed software engineering teams.
– Contributing to projects on at least one blockchain codebase.
– Understanding key areas of Blockchain research including data privacy, confidential transactions, side chains and pegging, sharding, lightning, and other scaling methodologies
– Demonstrate proficiency in computer science fundamentals, functional programming, functional design patterns, data structures, applied cryptography, high assurance software development, distributed computing & algorithms.
If you are an ambitious individual with a particular interest in distributed ledger technologies and cryptoasset markets this internship is a great opportunity to further your knowledge from the perspective of an investor and to begin to launch a career in investment management. If you live or are located in the bay area this internship provides an opportunity to assist in building your network in the largest blockchain/tech hub in the world.
Your internship will include, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
– Initial stage due diligence on digital assets and other investment opportunities
– Aggregating data for the purpose of recruiting to investors and monitoring core positions
– Assistance with the operational and administrative backend of the fund
– Creating original content for the New Economy Fund
– Studying key texts on risk management, cryptoassets, etc. and discussing with analysts in order to grow as an investor, analyst, and thinker
This internship will be unpaid, although it has the potential to lead to future positions at the New Economy Fund upon completion of the internship program.
This job is only available to those who live in Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina. If you are not from any of these countries, do NOT apply. We won’t bother to reply.
We need ambassadors from these countries above and we pay real money (not illiquid crypto tokens that will never get into exchange). Your job:
– Create and manage our local groups in the country
– Organize and attend meetups and conferences to discuss our project goals and roadmaps.
– Respond to the questions arissing from the local telegram and other local social media groups
– Organise online conferences
– publish articles about our project twice a week or at least once a week
You must live in the same country that is mentioned above. You will be required to attend blockchain meetups and events.
Big commission sharing will be given if you can help us cooperate with big partners/corporations in your country
The Arcadia Group is a mid-sized software development company based out of Dallas, Texas. We are specialized in Blockchain Technology, Machine Learning, Enterprise SaaS Solutions, and Mobile App Development.
We are looking for a talented quality assurance tester to join our team. This an important role where you will work on desktop and mobile applications that touch millions of users!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Strong experience writing and executing detailed end-to-end test cases based on requirements.
• Experience analyzing functionality and identifying areas of weakness in a build to ensure timely but thorough testing.
• Experience working as part of a team to defined testing schedules.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with mobile (iOS, Android) software.
• Crypto interest or knowledge.
• Experience working with or administering JIRA.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Become an expert on the features and functionality of our web and mobile products to ensure quality and consistency in a fast-paced environment.
• Write and review detailed test specifications outlining test approach.
• Write and execute end-to-end test cases / user scenarios based off of requirements, designs, and delivered software.
• Be a member of a team of testers to verify functionality, validate usability, and ensure consistency across browsers and mobile and web platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
• Work across teams to coordinate testing schedules.
• Work across design, development, and product management teams to triage and prioritize issues for launch.
• Collaborate with automated test developers to define appropriate areas for testing.
• Deliver detailed bug tracking and reporting on testing progress to project stakeholders.
• Provide a final release or no-release recommendation to management.